If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
There are so many Black Friday sales that are buzzing right now, from big discounts on Bose gear to a sweet sale on Nest’s thermostat and cameras. One of the most hyped Black Friday 2017 sales we’ve seen only covers a single product, however. That’s right, the newest addition to the Roku lineup is getting its first-ever discount for Black Friday this year, and it’s a big one. The Roku Streaming Stick+ is a tiny little device that packs a huge punch. It fits in the palm of your hand and yet it can stream 4K content without any stuttering or slow-downs.
The Roku Streaming Stick+ retails for $69.99, which is a fantastic price for such a powerful and portable media streaming device. From November 23 through November 27, however, it’s on sale for $49.99. Did we say November 23? Oops, Amazon jumped the gun and kicked off its Roku sale early, so it’s live right now. And did we say $49.99? Amazon is shaving an extra $2 off the price, so you can pick one up for $48 even. Hurry!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- New 2017 Model!
- Powerful, portable, exceptional wireless
- Advanced wireless receiver for 4x the range
- Brilliant 4K, HDR, and HD streaming. Note: The USB port on some TV’s may be unable to power a Streaming Stick+, if you see the on-screen warning message that appears in these cases, use a wall outlet.
- Voice remote with TV Power and volume
- 500, 000 Plus movies and TV episodes, easy-to-use remote, intuitive navigation, search across top channels
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.