If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Whether you have an iPhone or an Android smartphone, there’s one smartwatch deal on Black Friday 2019 that you definitely need to check out. It’s the Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami, and it’s on sale for the lowest price of the year. $67.99 gets you a stylish smartwatch with killer features like all-day heart rate monitoring, GPS, sleep tracking, and more. On top of all that, it fully charges in just 2.5 hours and lasts for up to 30 days on a single charge!Amazfit Bip Fitness Smartwatch, All-Day Heart Rate and Activity Tracking, Sleep Monitoring, Bui… List Price:$124.20 Price:$67.99 You Save:$56.21 (45%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- The Amazfit Bip smartwatch comes with 30-day long battery life on a single charge of 2.5-hours.
- Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS to track daily step count, distance traveled, calories burned, and sleep quality.
- 4-sport modes – outdoor running, treadmill, cycling and walking with detailed insights into most frequent activities.
- Get notifications for emails, SMS messages, and incoming phone calls as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, weather forecasts, etc.
- This smartwatch comes in 4 colors and a bright always-on 1.28” display and is compatible with both Google Android and Apple iOS.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.