If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
It goes without saying that DNA tests are wildly popular holiday gifts each year, which is why they’re always among the best-selling products during Black Friday. Well, guess what: the hottest DNA test from Black Friday last year is already back down to its lowest price ever! Head over to Amazon and you can snag a $200 23andMe DNA Test – Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service for just $99. I’ve given this kit as a gift a bunch of time and people always love it!23andMe Health + Ancestry Service: Personal Genetic DNA Test Including Health Predispositions,… List Price:$199.00 Price:$129.00 You Save:$70.00 (35%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s some of the key info from the product page:
- Receive 23andMe Ancestry Service PLUS more than 90 DNA-based online reports on Health Predispositions*, Carrier Status*, Wellness, & Traits with just one genetic test
- Before purchasing, review important information at 23andme.com/test-info
- Subject to 23andMe’s Terms of Service at 23andme.com/tos and Privacy Statement at 23andme.com/about/privacy
- Accurate, reliable reports developed and designed through a rigorous process by world-class scientists and medical experts
- Register and provide a saliva sample using our at-home kit and send it back. No additional lab fee required. Results ready in less than 8 weeks
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.