If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
I used to be just like you, constantly annoyed that my wireless keyboard would eat through its batteries every few months. I even tried a rechargeable keyboard but that was even worse since I had to put it in a dock to charge, which meant I couldn’t use it to type. But then I made a discovery that would forever change my life: there’s no reason to ever charge your wireless keyboard again, or to have to put batteries in it. Now it has been two years since the last time I put batteries in a wireless keyboard and I’m never looking back.
Meet the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles – any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless: Enjoy a reliable connection using a tiny Logitech Unifying receiver that stays in your computer
- Works with Mac and Windows-based laptop and desktop PCs
- 1 Potensic Elfin FPV Drone with 2K Camera for Kids, Optical Flow Positioning, Live Video RC Quadc…
- 2 4K Drone, EACHINE EX5 GPS Mini Drone with 4K UHD Camera for Adults 5G GHz WiFi FPV Floadbale Dr…
- 3 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 4 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.