We love Arlo security cameras so much because you can mount them anywhere, inside or out, without having to run any cables since they’re completely cord-free. That said, we do have two problems with Arlo cams: they’re very expensive, and the battery only lasts for between one and three months per charge. If you’re looking for a similar setup but you want much, much better battery life and lower price points, you’ve got to check out the Blink Indoor Home Security Camera System right now on Amazon. It’s still on sale at its deeply discounted Cyber Monday price, and the discounts apply to every system from 1-cam systems to 5-camera setups, as well as add-on cams.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- MOTION DETECTOR: Built-in motion sensor alarm, when motion detector is triggered, WIFI cameras send an alert to your smartphone and record a short clip of the event to the cloud
- BATTERY POWERED SECURITY SYSTEM: Wireless home camera with 2-year battery life, powered by 2 AA Lithium batteries (included), data is sent from IP cameras over Wi-Fi
- SMART HOME SECURITY: Simple self-install home monitoring in minutes; easy control wireless cameras with the included iOS & Android apps or via voice through our Amazon Alexa Skill!
- ADVANCED HOME SURVEILLANCE: Home and pet monitoring in real time with video camera “Live View” streaming mode
- FREE CLOUD STORAGE: Totally wire-free, with no monthly fees or service contract required. (Requires iOS 9.3 or Android 4.4 KitKat or higher)