If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you’re in the market for new earbuds and don’t mind spending some cash, Apple’s BeatsX wireless in-ear headphones are on sale right now on Amazon at their lowest price ever. Even on sale though, $100 is a lot of money to spend on headphones. The AUKEY Latitude Wireless Headphones are just as good as Beats in many ways, and they even have three built-in EQ modes so you can change up your sound on the fly. Also good is the magnetic closure design, which keeps them secure around your neck when they’re not in your ears. BeatsX cost $100 on sale, but the Latitude buds are just $29.99 at their full retail price. Use the promo code AUKEYEB4 while supplies last, and you’ll only pay $20!
Here are some more details from the product page:
- CD-Quality Wireless Sound: In-ear headphones with aptX technology for purer wireless audio over Bluetooth 4.1 (with aptX-compatible devices). Get rich, robust sound with punchy bass and a choice of three EQ sound signatures
- Stable & Comfortable Fit: Super-lightweight earbuds with three sizes of ear-tips and in-ear ear-hooks for a customized, firm fit with excellent noise isolation
- Extended Playtime: 8 hours of music (about 120 songs) or 240 hours of standby time on a single 1.5-hour charge
- Sports Earbuds Design: IPX4-certified water-resistant with internal nano coating to withstand sweat and rain on your run. For convenient carry, the earbuds magnetically fasten around your neck. They’re great for gym workouts and jogs
- Package Contents: AUKEY EP-B40 Latitude Wireless Earbuds, Micro-USB Cable, Three Pairs of Ear-Tips, Three Pairs of In-Ear Ear-hooks, Carrying Pouch, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.