If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Typical Wi-Fi range extenders can work well if they’re from a reputable company, but you can run into problems if your Wi-Fi signal is already weak by the time it reaches the spot where your range extender is plugged in. There’s a much better solution out there though, and it uses powerline internet technology. In a nutshell, it sends your internet service over your wired power lines that are already installed in your walls, and then a remote extender broadcasts on the same network as your main router.
It’s a fantastic option for extending your home network, and one of the best models out there is the TP-LINK AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender AV1200 Powerline Edition, which happens to be on sale on Amazon for one week beginning today.
Some product highlights:
- AC1200 Dual band Wi-Fi – delivers combined speeds of up to 1200Mbps, providing fast and seamless network for multiple devices
- AV1200 Powerline Speed – Fully meet the demand for bandwidth-intensive activities with ultra-fast powerline transfer speed of up to 1200Mbps
- Wi-Fi Clone – Automatically copies the network name (SSID) and password of your router with the touch of the Wi-Fi clone button, Refer user manual below
- Wi-Fi Auto-Sync – Makes it easy to add additional extenders to your powerline network by uniformly syncing settings such as SSID, password, Wi-Fi Schedule and LED Schedule for all network devices
- Plug, Pair, and Play -Set up your powerline network and start enjoying fast, seamless wired/wireless connections in a matter of minutes
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.