If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Neckbuds might not be the best looking design out there for wireless headphones, but there’s an obvious reason they’re so popular. They’re basically the exact opposite of Apple’s AirPods — the neckbud design makes it next to impossible to lose your headphones no matter how much you run around and work out. One of the most annoying things about neckbuds is the hard plastic portion that sits on your neck, and that’s exactly why Leophile completely rethought the typical neckbud design with its new Leophile Eel Wireless Neckband Headphones. These headphones are made out of soft, flexible silicone that’s light and comfortable. They’re also durable and water-resistant, plus they feature battery life that lasts for up to 10 hours of usage per charge.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- IP67 WATER & SWEAT-PROOF: You can wear and use EEL for wakeboarding in the ocean, taking shower or other activities involving high velocity water.
- COZY & HEALTHY: Healthy and soft silicone design, EEL fits different neck sizes and conforms to your body for all-day comfort.
- SECURE FIT FOR SPORTS: Neckband with wire clip design, you can wear EEL for Parkour, Surfing, Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, Skateboarding with 10-hours continuous use.
- COMPACT & FLEXIBILITY: EEL could be bent in all shapes and easily fit into your pocket.
- ADJUSTABLE WIRE ABILITY: The length of headphone wire could be ajusted by going through the neckband.