If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
If you want to get your hands — and ears — on the best true wireless earbuds we’ve ever tested, it’s going to cost you a pretty penny. In fact at $300, the Master & Dynamic MW07 True Wireless Earphones are also among the most expensive true wireless earbuds we’ve tested. They’re well worth it if you appreciate top-notch sound quality, of course, and they put similar products like Apple’s AirPods to shame. And if you hurry, you can actually snag a pair on Amazon for as little as $179.99! That’s an all-time low, though it’s only available on one color. There are several other color options that have dropped below $200 though, so definitely check it out.Master & Dynamic MW07 True Wireless Earphones - Bluetooth Enabled Noise Isolating Earbuds - Lig… Price:$149.95 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s some key info from the product page:
- Wireless Bluetooth earphones: quick pairing technology and 20+ meter range of Bluetooth connectivity.
- Noise isolating: snug, noise-isolating fit that makes it more difficult to hear outside ambient noises and conversation.
- Best earbuds for music: whether you want to listen to jazz or hip-hop, MW07 delivers exceptional sound and crisp audio.
- Superior comfort & fit: Lightweight material and proprietary silicone “fit wing” in two detachable sizes for a custom and extra secure in-ear fit.
- Charging case: hand-polished stainless steel charging case provides elegant mobility and holds 3 additional charges for a total of 14 hours of listening time.
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.