If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
You guys… it actually snowed this past weekend in the New York metropolitan area. Like, actual snow! If you’re like me, you were not prepared at all for winter weather to arrive so suddenly, and now it’s time to scramble so you can keep warm once temperatures really start to drop. Use the coupon code TVDTHAVR at checkout and you’ll snag a $60 Oittm Oscillating Tower Heater for just $42. That’s the lowest price ever for this 5-star ceramic tower heater, so you definitely don’t want to miss it.Price:$41.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- PERSONALIZED COMFORT: Customize your heating needs as you like, including an adjustable thermostat (50°F ~ 90°F/10°C ~ 32°C) and 3 heat settings (High: 2000W/1500W, Low: 1300W/1000W, Eco). Adjust the temperature and power depending on your comfort level.
- SAFETY IS GUARANTEED: Fitted with child lock safety feature, overheat protection and safety tip-over switch, the ceramic heater can be used without safety concerns.
- SAVE ENERGY: The unique Eco mode, that is, an energy-saving function that maintains a constant warmth of 68°F/20°C, is designed to adjusts heat and power settings for the most comfortable and economical warmth. And the PTC ceramic heating element produces heat quickly in 2 seconds.
- HEAT ANYTIME & ANYWHERE: With 12-hour adjustable timer, you can set the timer to warm whenever you want it. 60-degree oscillation of the heater allows airflow to be directed where it is needed most.
- CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: Except the accessible control panel, the heater also comes with a full-featured remote control to adjust the settings conveniently without getting around.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.