If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
They say you get what you pay for, but if you’ve learned anything by following our deals coverage then you know that’s definitely not true. High prices don’t always equate to better products, and we give you examples of that each and every day. Today’s reminder is the TOZO case, which costs just $7.99 on Amazon for either the iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. This paper-thin case is the perfect way to add some much-needed grip to your iPhone without adding any bulk whatsoever. It’s perfect for people who hate smartphone cases, and it’s still our favorite ultra-thin iPhone case after all this time.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- 0.35mm Thinest protect case. Simple, elegant. The iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus case features a refined design, Maximum keep your iPhone 7 slim and provide scratch protection.
- MATTE FACE – with matte optical texture, anti-glare(reduced reflection),reducing fingerprints or grease buildup.
- CAMERA RAISED – Camera hole ring raised protective layer, provide cell phone camera detail protection.
- PERFECT FIT – Specially designed for iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, has precise cutouts for speakers, charging ports and buttons.
- Warning Tips: This Case is compatible only for iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus phones.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.