If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We cover a ton of different gadgets here at the BGR Deals team, but we’ve never covered anything else that’s quite like the Depstech WiFi Borescope Inspection Camera. It flew off of Amazon’s virtual store shelves the last time we told you about it, so we wanted to bring it to your attention again now that Amazon is offering a little discount. As a refresher, this wireless endoscopic camera can connect to any iPhone or Android phone wirelessly, and you can snake it just about anywhere since it holds its shape, unlike similar products. Want your phone to see where no other phone can? This is exactly what you’ve been looking for.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- The Newest Type Endoscope: Unlike other endoscope camera on the marketplace, this wireless wifi endoscope camera not only work with Android smartphone(Above Android 2.3), but also iPhone IOS system(Above IOS 6.0). This is perfect for iPhone user who want do inspection work. Without using extra adapter or cable, it can be easily connected with your smartphone via WIFI. The only thing you need to do is to download and install the compatible APP “WIFI VIEW”on your device.
- Unique Blue LED technology,6 adjustable blue LED light on camera tip, it greatly helps to improve image brightness and clarity even in dark or low-light condition. Moreover, 2 Megapixels HD camera offers you a wonderful experience of recording a clear close range HD video in AVI format and snapshot image in JPG format with three adjustable resolutions 320×240, 640×480, 1280 x 720.
- Featuring 11.5FT cable, waterproof and 8.5mm diameter camera, this endoscope can suitable for various types of environment, for example, low-light or dark area, damp or wet area etc. Furthermore, armed with bendable semi-rigid cable which can bend and hold it’s shape to access a wide variety of confined place.
- Premium Camera Chip: Adopting the second generation chip at 30fps, which is best for acquiring the smoothest video and image, and this is a great advantage over the other products at 10fps on the marketplace.
- Design Patent: For this WiFi version endoscope, we have applied the certificate of Design Patent.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.