If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Nest, the smart home device company now owned by Google, absolutely started a revolution with its Nest smart thermostat, which is still among the best next-generation thermostats on the market. While it’s still a great option, Nest has been outdone by a few newcomers and one of them is Ecobee. The Amazon Alexa-enabled Ecobee3 Smart Thermostat has several features that outshine the Nest, not the least of which is a remote sensor you can place anywhere in your home. That way, your thermostat is making adjustments based on the temperature in a common area of your home, not some random hallways somewhere.
That’s just the beginning and there’s plenty more where that came from. If you want to see for yourself and start saving money on your energy bill each month, the Ecobee3 is on sale right now on Amazon for 20% off.
Some key details:
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Smart, really smart – intuitively understands when to turn on your heating or cooling equipment based on your home’s unique energy profile, the weather outside, and thousands of other data points to make sure you’re comfortable at all times
- Knows you have a life – senses whether anyone’s home and which rooms are occupied, delivering comfort when you’re at home and saving you energy and money when you’re not
- Lowers your energy bills – ecobee saves homeowners an average of 23% annually, paying for itself in energy savings
- Homekit-enabled Ecobee3 – the world’s first homekit-enabled smart thermostat – is an evolution of our previous Ecobee3 smarter wi-fi thermostat.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.