If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
It’s rare to find a cool new product at CES that is actually already available to purchase, but such is the case with the Anyware Smart Adaptor. This nifty little accessory is one of the coolest things we saw at CES 2018, and it’s already available for purchase on Amazon. Think of it as a one-stop-shop for all the simple little smart home functions that would normally call for several different devices. The Anyware Smart Adaptor plugs into a standard bulb socket and then the bulb screws into the Smart Adaptor. It instantly makes any light bulb a smart light bulb, but it also monitors energy usage, monitors temperature and humidity, listens for sound, monitors presence, and more. Whether you’re a smart home expert or you’re just getting started, definitely take a look at this nifty little gadget.
Here are some of the important notes from the product page:
- Seamless to Install – Easy to Use – Smart Home For Everyone
- Preventive Home Security and Safety
- Indoor Climate Monitoring and Notifications
- Automatic Home/Away Detection to Activate/Deactivate Your Scenes
- Hazzle-free Set-and-Forget Scenes to Give You Peace of Mind
- 1 Kasa Smart Plug HS103P4, Smart Home Wi-Fi Outlet Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Home & IFTTT, N…
- 2 Apple AirPods Pro
- 3 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake…
- 4 Wireless Endoscope, DEPSTECH Upgrade 5.0MP HD Inspection Camera, Scope Camera with Light, 16 in…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.