If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Slow cookers and multi-function cookers are the hottest kitchen gadgets around right now, and we’ve covered tons of different models over the years. But there’s only one model we’ve ever covered that lets you monitor and even control your slow cooker using any iPhone or Android phone. The Crock-Pot Wemo Smart Wifi-Enabled Slow Cooker has a coveted “Amazon’s Choice” designation because it really is an awesome device. It packs all the standard features you would want in a slow cooker, but it also ties into the Wemo app so you can monitor your meal and control your slow cooker from anywhere.
Here are some more details from the product page:
- Adjust cook time & temperature using the WeMo Application
- Can be controlled via the WeMo Application or directly on the unit
- Connected product solution delivers enhanced control, convenience and a peace of mind
- 3 Heat settings. It has an oval shape that fits roasts and large cuts of meat and the glass lid helps trap in heat and moisture
- Removable oval stoneware
- Adjust cooking time, temperature, shift to warm or turn off using the Free WeMo App from your smart device
- Free WeMo App available for Apple(iOS 7 and higher) and Android(4.0 and higher) devices
- Connect from anywhere with 3G / 4G / Wi-Fi
- 6-quart capacity, cool-touch handles and built-in cord storage
- Dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lid
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.