If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- If you deal with sleep problems including insomnia, you’re definitely not alone.
- It’s no mystery why the sleep aids market is expected to soar to more than $110 billion annually by 2025.
- Before you resort to expensive solutions or sleeping pills, there’s something else you should consider trying — a recent study from Sweden says one simple thing is 20 times more likely to help you beat insomnia than anything else on the market: A weighted blanket.
I am one of the many millions upon millions of people who struggle with sleep problems. Whether you have occasional difficulty falling asleep or full-blown insomnia that makes you feel completely helpless, you know that your life would be better if you got more sleep. A full night of restful sleep has been found to be crucial in so many ways, and studies have shown that sleep impacts everything from energy levels to overall health. That’s right, a lack of sleep actually has the potential to cause serious health problems.
Are you ready to do something about it? Well, we may have just the thing to help.Today's Top Deal Amazon just kicked off a massive new sale — see all the best deals right here! Price:See Today's Deals! Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission Available from Amazon BGR may receive a commission
There are so many studies that look to shed light on potential cures for insomnia, but one recent study really caught our interest. It’s a peer-reviewed study that was published by researchers from Sweden in the Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine. While it’s certainly an intriguing read from start to finish, plenty of you would likely prefer to skip to the important part. Here’s the key takeaway: The researchers found that a simple weighted blanket is 20 times more likely to cure a person’s sleepless nights than any other sleep aid that was tested.
Weighted blankets have been popular for so long, and now you know why. Not only do they work, but they’re so much better than anything else on the market right now when it comes to helping people sleep. Looking to find out for yourself just how helpful a high-quality weighted blanket can be? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Three of Amazon’s best-selling and highest-rated weighted blankets can be found below, including the beloved YnM Weighted Blanket that comes in 14 different size and weight combinations and has about 30,000 5-star reviews. There’s also a massive 60% discount on the RELAX EDEN Adult Weighted Blanket, and there are more deals on blankets from other brands!
YnM Weighted Blanket
- Use This Weighted Blanket on Its Own Or With a Duvet Cover; Great Gift for Every Age. Purchase Matching Ynm Duvet Together to Enjoy a Discount.
- The original YnM weighted blanket offers a natural way to help calm your body for a restful night of sleep; a great calming sensory blanket for adults and children to help decompress and provide comfort
RELAX EDEN Adult Weighted Blanket
- NO MORE RESTLESS NIGHTS – Our cotton weighted blanket works two-fold to calm and soothe both your muscles and mind for complete relaxation. This promotes a deep, peaceful sleep leaving you fresh and rejuvenated.
- COZY & COMFORTABLE – With 7 layers, soft cotton, and polyester construction our weighted blanket for adults offers a deluxe feeling that is simply unparalleled. This hypoallergenic blanket is filled with non-toxic, high-end glass beads, evenly distributing the weight across your body.
COMHO Weighted Blanket
- FUNCTION – Many of the latest scientific research reports show that Weighted Blanket can evenly fit your body and create a calm feeling of being held or hugged to encourage a restful great all-natural use environment, which can significantly increase people’s deep sleep time.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL – Our weighted blankets use 100% natural cotton to make our weighted blankets more comfortable, breathable, and safe. Nanoceramic beads can reduce the noise generated by movement, and it is more effective in the body to improve sleep.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.