If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
You know how there’s one or two areas in your house that get spotty Wi-Fi coverage? You know how your phone always stops loading data when you get to them? You know how it instantly fills you with rage every single time? Well guess what: you don’t have to live like that. Pick up a NETGEAR EX2700 WiFi Range Extender on Amazon. It’s the best-selling model on the entire site and it’s on sale for just $18.99 right now after you clip the $5 coupon, which is the lowest price ever!Price:$18.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Ideal for extending WiFi to devices like the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, iPad 2, and PlayStation 3
- Extend WiFi up to 300Mbps. WiFi Band : 2.4 GHz.We recommend that you use a different network name (SSID) for your extender than the network name (SSID) that your router uses
- Convenient wall-plug design.System Requirements:802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz wireless router or gateway, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Works with any standard router or gateway.Water Outlet Diameter : 0.6 inches
- Fast Ethernet Port to connect a wired device
- External antennas for better performance
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.