If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple’s AirPods might be the biggest name in true wireless earbuds, but they’re hardly the best. If you’re willing to pay a bit of a premium, you can easily enjoy sound quality that’s on par with the best corded Bluetooth earbuds out there. Our favorites are the Master & Dynamic MW07 Earphones, but they’re pricey at $300. The Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 Premium Truly Wireless Bluetooth Earphones come in at a close second, and they carry the same $300 price tag. If you snag a pair right now on Amazon though, you’ll only pay $211.Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 Premium Truly Wireless Bluetooth Earphones - Black [Discontinued by M… List Price:$299.00 Price:$189.99 You Save:$109.01 (36%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- TRULY WIRELESS: Enjoy superior sound quality and true cord-free convenience with these elegant Bluetooth earbuds. The wireless in-ear design delivers hassle-free listening with no strings attached.
- SOUND & STYLE: These small wireless earphones are packed with the Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound and complemented by premium materials and a comfortable fit to create a next-level listening experience.
- INTUITIVE TOUCH INTERFACE: Don’t fumble with your phone—the easy touch controls let you take calls, switch tracks, or activate features and voice commands simply by tapping these in-ear wireless headphones.
- HIGH QUALITY STREAMING: Near Field Magnetic Induction (NFMI) audio streaming technology offers better connectivity and less sound degradation compared to Bluetooth. Sound is transmitted between the earbuds via a magnetic field for zero dropouts.
- CHARGING CASE: Your earbuds will travel securely and stylishly in a genuine leather charging case. After your initial charge of 4 hours this convenient case provides 2 additional 4 hours charges for on-the-go use.
- Connectivity technology : Bluetooth. For first time use after unpacking, charge the case and earphones using the USB cable for at least 10 minutes. Do not take the earphones out during this time.If the earphones are at low battery, 20 minutes in the charging case equals up to 1 hour of playtime.Pairing – Keep a distance of less than 20 cm between the left and right earphones, touch and hold both for 5 seconds to initiate Bluetooth pairing. The indicator starts flashing blue and a sound prompt is heard. Turn on Bluetooth on your device and select Beoplay E8
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.