If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The entry-level home security camera from Nest costs $200 and the high-end Nest Cam IQ rings up at a sky-high price of $300. They’re both great devices, but neither one even comes close to offering the kind of functionality you’ll get from the newest best-selling camera on Amazon. The Wyze Cam Pan Indoor Smart Home Camera costs all of $36 with free Prime shipping, and yet it packs some seriously impressive features. Examples include the ability to pan and zoom from the app, a motion tracking feature that pans and zooms automatically, and an unprecedented 14 days of free cloud storage!Wyze Cam Pan 1080p Pan/Tilt/Zoom Wi-Fi Indoor Smart Home Camera with Night Vision, 2-Way Audio,… Price:$37.98 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Works with Alexa: Ask Alexa to show your front door, kid’s room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam
- 110 Degree/sec rotation speed, 360 Degree horizontal range, 93 Degree vertical range for 360 Degree coverage in under 3 seconds. Pan Scan feature automatically scans your room based on up to 4 custom waypoints
- 1080P full HD video and enhanced night vision that uses 6 Infrared LEDs and distinguishes 18 steps of gray to provide clear images up to 30 feet away
- Motion tracking feature detects, Tags, and follows motion within the camera’s field of view, as long as motion continues
- Motion & sound detection with alert notifications sent to your phone with free rolling 14-Day cloud storage of alert videos, 2-way audio, microSD card slot for continuous recording and time lapse
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.