AirPods 2 are $15 off for Prime Day and they’re $20 off if you get the version with the wireless charging case. Those are both the lowest prices ever on Amazon, and they’re great deals if you really want AirPods. But there’s another deal on true wireless earbuds that you should definitely check out before you drop $145+. The SoundPEATS TrueFree+ True Wireless Earbuds are wildly popular, offer great sound quality and a comfortable fit for just $33. They also have solid battery life and Bluetooth 5.0 support. Clip the on-site coupon right now and use the coupon code CWXHEI5F at checkout, and you can get a pair for just $20.39!
Of note, it looks like the on-site coupon is a mistake because the final sale price is supposed to be $24.74. Hurry and you can save a few extra bucks, but these awesome cord-free earbuds will still be a fantastic deal once Amazon fixes the mistake.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- [TRUE WIRELESS & BLUETOOTH 5.0] – Adopt professional Bluetooth 5.0 chipset with high resolution decoder built-in and AAC/SBC audio coding technology to deliver extraordinary Hi-fi sound with low latency.
- [AUTO PAIRING & ON-EAR CONTROL] – Auto power on and enter pairing mode right after out of charging case. User-friendly on-ear button on each side supports play/pause, switching tracks and handling phone calls easily.
- [MONAURAL & BINAURAL CALLS] – Built-in microphones in both earbuds for you to enjoy hands-free calls and voice assistant with single or both earbuds as prefer. Voice comes from both earbuds in stereo mode.
- [MORE & LONGER ENJOYMENT] – 3.5-4 hours working time per charge for the earbuds, 9-10 times full charge by the charging case. SoundPEATS TrueFree Plus wireless earbuds bring extended playtime and enjoyment.
- [COMFORT FIT & WIDE COMPATIBILITY] – Different sized ear tips and in-canel cable-free design provide comfortable fit. Support Bluetooth-enabled devices with version 4.0 and above. PS: SoundPEATS provides 12 months hassle-free warranty to ensure the enjoyment of your purchase.