If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you’re tired of having internet speeds on your computer choke when your family or roommates start streaming to Twitch or doing whatever else it is they do with all that bandwidth, we’ve got the perfect solution. The TP-Link TL-PA7010 Gigabit Powerline Ethernet Adapter Kit instantly transforms any standard wall outlet in your home into an Ethernet port with gigabit speeds. It takes about 20 seconds to set up — you literally just plug in two boxes and then press a button on each one — and you’ll never have to fight for Wi-Fi again.
Here’s some key info from the product page:
- Next Generation Powerline: Super fast speeds—Powerline speeds up to 1000 Mbps
- Latest Technology: Gigabit speeds through your electrical outlets for improved coverage; Connect multiple adapters to expand your wired network reliably; Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support; J.D. Power Ranked TP-Link “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers in 2017”
- Gigabit port: Gigabit Ethernet port connects devices like smart TVs, game consoles, and PCs to your network
- Plug-and-play: Set up in minutes, no need to configure or install software. System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1, Mac, Linux
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.