If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Traveling is enough of a hassle without the added headache of having to figure out your internet situation once you arrive at your hotel. Just about every hotel out there offers Wi-Fi at this point, but those wireless internet fees can really add up. Meanwhile, wired internet is often free — or at least much cheaper — which means you can save a ton of money by using a wired connection and connecting a portable Wi-Fi router that’s work with all your devices.
Check out the IOGEAR NetShair Nano, a portable wireless router that’s so small you won’t even know it’s in your bag.
Some key details:
- Super compact design USB powered ultra-portable Wi-Fi router with USB pass-through
- Converts any wired Internet connection to Wi-Fi
- Perfect accessory for Ultra books, MacBook Air and other devices without Ethernet ports
- Serves as a DHCP Router or Access Point
- Plugs into any USB port or USB charger for power
- USB pass-though (no loss of USB port when connected)
- Free apps for iPod/iPhone/iPad and Android operating systems
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant 150Mbps speed, Supports WEP, WPA and WPA2 64/128 bit security
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.