If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Do you remember Huami, the brand that makes the $80 Amazfit Bip smartwatch with incredible 30-day battery life? Well it’s back with a brand new model that’s even more impressive. The hot new Amazfit GTR Aluminium Alloy Smartwatch features a stunning design that looks like a traditional mechanical watch that could easily cost thousands of dollars. This is no traditional watch, however. It features a large 1.39-inch AMOLED display and all the features you might want, including GPS, all-day heart rate tracking, and incredible battery life that lasts up to 24 days on a single charge. It also works with both iPhones and Android smartphones, and it costs half as much as an Apple Watch!Amazfit GTR Smartwatch, 1.39'' AMOLDED Display 24/7 Heart Rate Monitor, 24 Day Batter Life, 12… Price:$139.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Get ready to make a splash – The Amazfit GTR comes in a classic design with a touch of modern features. It has a brilliant 1.39” AMOLED display, and a gallery of watch faces to choose from to fit any style.
- Achieve your personal best – Take your fitness to the next level with the GTR’s GPS + GLONASS dual-mode positioning system and 12 sport modes like running, cycling, swimming, mountaineering, etc.
- Never miss a beat – Keep an eye on your health and fitness with the Amazfit GTR that comes with innovative BioTracker PPG sensor to accurately monitor your heart rate 24/7.
- Live connected – Stay informed all day long with smart notifications and custom vibrations for your favorite apps like email, text, Facebook, etc.
- Go the distance – Use the Amazfit GTR for 24 consecutive days on a single charge!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.