If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
When wireless home security cameras first started to get popular, I made the mistake of buying a couple of Nest Cams. They’re awesome, don’t get me wrong, but they’re also insanely expensive at $200 a piece. For that same $200 you’d pay for a single Nest Cam you can literally cover your entire home with Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Cameras. They have all the same important features that you would find in a Nest Cam, but they cost $26 each instead of $200!Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Live Stream from Anywhere in 1080p -1080p Full HD live streaming lets you see inside your home from anywhere in real time using your mobile device. While live streaming, use two-way audio to speak with your friends and family through the Wyze app.
- Motion/Sound Recording with Free Cloud Storage – Wyze Cam can automatically record a 12-second video clip when motion or sound is detected and saves that video to the cloud for 14-days, for free. Mobile push notifications can be enabled so you’re only alerted when something is detected letting you stay on top of things without having to constantly monitor the app. Or, record continuously to a MicroSD card (sold separately) regardless of motion and sound. Compatible with 8GB, 16GB, or 32GB FAT32 MicroSD cards.
- See in the dark – Night vision lets you see up to 30’ in absolute darkness using 4 infrared (IR) LEDs. Note: IR does not work through glass windows.
- Voice Controlled? You got it! – Works with Alexa and Google Assistant (US only) so you can use your voice to see who’s at your front door, how your baby’s doing, or if your 3D printer has finished printing. Wyze Cam Pan is only compatible with the 2. 4GHz WiFi network (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi) and Apple (iOS) and Android mobile devices.
- Person Detection at no extra cost – New in July 2019: Get notified when a person is detected and filter your event videos with people using on-device AI person detection. Available immediately, all Wyze Cam Pan owners can update their camera’s firmware to enjoy this new feature at no additional cost.
- Share with those who care – One Wyze Cam can be shared with multiple family members so everyone can have access to its live stream and video recordings. Just have your family members download the Wyze app and invite them to your account. Camera sharing can also be easily removed.
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.