If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Netgear’s Arlo Pro 2 is probably the best cord-free home security camera on the planet right now, but that $220 retail price is a tough pill to swallow. You also can use the cameras without an Arlo base, and a bundle with a base can cost over $1,000! If you’re looking for a good alternative that’s far less expensive, you should definitely take a look at the Reolink Argus Wire-Free Battery-Powered Security Camera. These great cameras feature 1080p resolution, all the bells and whistles you might expect from a cord-free home camera, and battery life of up to 6 months!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- [100 % Wire-Free & Battery-Powered] No cords, no wiring & no installation needed — easily place it anywhere guarding every corner. Reliable 2.4Ghz WiFi connection.
- [1080p Full HD & Excellent Night Vision] Enable you to see everything clearly day and night. See sharper and clearer images/videos than 720p security cameras.
- [Easy Setup & IP65 Weatherproof] Small, protable and also weathproof! Easily place Reolink Argus outdoors/indoors without worrying about the weather. Rain or shine, hot or cold, Reolink Argus never stops protecting you.
- [Smart PIR Motion Sensor] Highly sensitive and wide-angle sensor detects human movements, and offers real-time and accurate alerts (app push notifications, emails, siren etc). With Micro SD card slot (max 64GB supported).
- [Remote View & Two-Way Talk] The built-in mic & speaker allow you to view & listen to what’s going on at your home/business and talk back with just a touch! IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS, PLS contact us via Amazon, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.