If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Have you ever purchased an HDMI cable from a local electronics store? You got ripped off. That’s especially true if they managed to up-sell you on a “premium” cable made of “premium” materials. While it’s certainly true that not all cables are created equal and you might have issues if you buy cheapo HDMI cables for $1 each on Alibaba, any decent brand will be fine. In fact, you won’t notice any difference at all even between a $500 AudioQuest cable and AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cables, which are on sale right now on Amazon for $4 each when you buy a 3-pack.Amazon Basics High-Speed HDMI Cable (18 Gbps, 4K/60Hz) - 6 Feet, Pack of 3, Black Price:$12.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s more info from the product page:
- HDMI A Male to A Male Cable: Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K video and Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Connects Blu-ray players, Fire TV, Apple TV, PS4, PS3, XBox one, Xbox 360, computers, and other HDMI-enabled devices to TVs, displays, A/V receivers, and more
- Cable allows you to share an Internet connection among multiple devices without the need for a separate Ethernet cable
- Meets the latest HDMI standards (4K Video at 60 Hz, 2160p, 48 bit/px color depth); supports bandwidth up to 18Gbps; backwards compatible with earlier versions
- Cable Length: 6 feet (1.8 meters) – 3 units; Backed by AmazonBasics Lifetime warranty
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.