If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Okay seriously… they make “gaming glasses”? Like, special glasses you wear while you’re playing video games? How could this possibly be anything but a scam?
If you’ve never tried gaming glasses, they definitely sound like some kind of ridiculous as seen on TV junk. But all it takes is slipping a pair on for about 5 seconds before you realize that this is no scam. Instead, gaming glasses do wonders to kill glare and sharpen the images you see on your screen, all while blocking harmful blue light and UV light that can damage your eyes irreparably over time. Do yourself a favor and check out the Gunnar Optiks PPK Unisex Gaming Glasses, which are on sale right now on Amazon for $60.25 from now through the end of the day on August 22.
Some key details:
- Kill the glare with the only patented computer eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision through the use of their specially designed lenses featuring proprietary tints and coatings that block high-energy blue light, UV and glare
- Weighing in at only 25-grams, these lightweight glasses are properly balanced to reduce pressure points and combat eye strain, while the Amber tint lens makes these glasses ideal for gamers
- Ultra-slim 130-millimeter temples distribute headphone pressure to ensure headset compatibility; forged from stainless steel, these gaming glasses ensure lightweight durability, increase optical stability and enhance visual detail throughout the day
- Keep your glasses in place with the 20-millimeter bridge and adjustable pads that articulate (3) dimensions for a dynamic fit, while the interchangeable sockets create endless design and customization options
- Limited Warranty that covers against defects for (1) year after purchase; these Advanced Gaming glasses with wide fit have flexible temples to conform and ergonomically fit a wide range of head and face shapes
- Made in China
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.