If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Has everyone recovered from Apple Event Day? Are you all OK? Actually, Monday’s event wasn’t one of the more exciting ones we’ve seen in recent years, though there were definitely some solid new products announced. Plus Apple released iOS 9.3, which is definitely a big upgrade. But if you feel let down, console yourself with today’s batch of paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free, and grab a few extra from yesterday’s post, too.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Remote • Pro
Remote is swiss army knife of remote apps
• Have control of your Mac at your finger tips, relaxing on your couch while watching favorite movie or TV show
• Remote turns your iPhone or iPad into a Wi-Fi keyboard and trackpad, making it a perfect controller for a living room, controlling your HTPC
• Control volume during music or movie playback, or mute it entirely
• Launch or quit any app installed on your Mac (Kodi, Plex and etc.)
• View documents or photos from your Mac
• Stream any video (.AVI, .MKV and etc.) to your iPhone or iPad from your Mac
• Using Wi-Fi it has superior range and performance compared to other wireless technologies without extra dongles or expensive adapters
Want to try the features before paying for them, free ads supported version is available here:
• Upload photos, videos and other files to your Mac
• Download music, videos and other files to your iPhone/iPad
• File access is password protected so you don’t have to worry
OS X 10.7 or newer
iOS 8.0 or newer
“Quite possibly the best sports sim on mobile” – 5/5 • Pocket Tactics
“Makes an immediately striking impression” – 4½/5 • Touch Arcade
“You’ll find a lot to like” – 9/10 • Pocket Gamer
“One of the most accessible and addictive management sims around” – 4/5 • 148Apps
• This is your racing team. Hire drivers, develop your car and invest in technology.
• Work with your drivers to achieve the perfect qualifying lap.
• Formulate the ideal pitstop strategy to win races.
• Watch the race in real-time or jump into the strategy screens to take control of the action.
• React to weather changes, crashes and safety car periods.
• Win championships across the world to reach the pinnacle of motorsport.
Scan your entire printed photo collection, in just minutes…auto crop and auto save to your camera roll…and we’re just getting started.
Our old photo albums and pictures hold some of our most precious memories and personal history. Unfortunately, it’s impossible to share and enjoy them the way we do with digital photos. Existing digitization services are expensive, time consuming and require physical delivery that can entail the risk of damage or loss.
We are offering an incredible solution to a problem I know you’re well aware of, happy scanning…looking forward to hear your feedback.
“Alexander Panayotov and Johannes Berge have made a fantastic app. It’s wonderful. Thank you.” -Ehrmantraut/DOC
«Finally, THIS is chess for mobile» -JB
CHESS is a social chess app. Play your real friends, people nearby, or find new people to play against!
This is the fastest real-time chess app on the App Store.
With a carefully manufactured design, CHESS lets you focus on what’s important.
* Play online chess
* Carefuly manufactured design
* No ads! We hate them too…
* ELO-rating system
* Fast real-time update
* DARK MODE… we know you’ll like it
* «TIME CAPSULE»
* Long-press on a game and see what happens… «Focus»
* Push Notifications
* Play against people nearby
* Simple and intuitive navigation
* Close communication with the developers
///////Welcome to CHESS////////
Do not you remember never to take drugs?
Do you remember when and how many take?
Today with Pill can set an alarm based on the tablets you have to pick and choose the frequency with which to receive them.
You can choose the number of hours, days, weeks or months to take them! Great, right?
You’ll also have the list of all medications that you take, with their frequency.
Simple right? Download Pill and do not forget to take your pills more.
My Wodbook for Crossfit
If you practice Crossfit or you are in your first days of this amazing sport, you need to use this app wherever you go.
Eating healthy food and doing exercise have always been the best way to keep your body and mind active.
Crossfit workout helps you every day with functional movements.
With MyWodbook Crossfit you can:
– Add the training or WOD to your calendar.
– In the app there is a list with the specific WODs (Girls and Heroes).
– You can check stats about specific WODs.
– Add your RM
– All types of timers:
– Countdown Timer
– Interval timer
– EMOM timer
– You can add your own exercises inside data base with your favorite exercises.
This app was created to give you a seamless listening, managing and syncing music experience.
Access your favorite music across all your devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod library syncing music from your PC/Mac with WiFi.
Listen to your music AnyWhere AnyTime OffLine.
– iTunes File Sharing
– Wi-Fi Transfer Syncing Music without USB
– Smart iPod-like music playlists
– Create your own playlists
– Full iOS9, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Support
– Background Playback, Lock Screen and Control Center, Headphones Support.
– Full iOS9, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Support
Persistence is a simple and easy to use goal and habit motivator and tracker. Its smart reminders and views help you set and keep goals and track your habits.
Features At a Quick Glance:
– Quick and easy to make updates to your progress and interact with your goal data in numerous ways
– Keep notes with each progress update and keep and journal progress notes.
– A daily reminder informs you of all goals that need to be worked on for that day.
– Set individual “smart” reminders for a specific time on individual goals.
– Easy to change and delete previous updates and notes.
– See graphs and statistical analysis of your data.
– Export all your data.
– Email individual or daily journal progress.
– Group your goals into categories.
“Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Calvin Coolidge
== More Details ==
See Goal Status at a Glance:
● The main view of Persistence is the goal list making it simple to interact with each goal.
● On this list Persistence informs you when you are on and off target, and helps create a desire to complete all your goals for the day and to get ahead for tomorrow.
● Make progress to get rid of the red (off target) and blue (normal daily effort) vertical bars and stay on target.
● Sort the list by title, target, last entered progress date, by hand, or group into categories.
Easy goal progress entry:
● Tap the goal from the main view and record your progress amount, notes, and time. Or make a quick amount update right from the list.
● Make multiple entries per day.
● It’s easy to go back and update values or add notes later.
Different Types of Goal Tracking:
● For some goals, you have an end target number (like reading a book) and date by when you want to accomplish the goal.
● For some goals, you just want to do a daily amount (and there is no end date)
● For some goals, you just want to track daily progress, but you have no daily goal amount to reach.
● For all goals, enter your progress during the day and Persistence will show you how far you’ve come and how much you still need to do to be on target (if the target is applicable).
Journal Your Progress:
● Enter notes each time you make progress to journal your daily activities for review later.
● Review a daily log of all activities, or view a log for an individual goal.
Track All Your Goal Activities:
● You can use Persistence to track many different types of goals and habits. Some examples are:
▪ practicing a musical instrument
▪ learning a foreign language
▪ writing in your journal
▪ doing homework
▪ walking the dog
Edit or Change Progress Entries:
● Made a mistake on an amount, or need to change the date the progress was done? No problem. Persistence gives you a complete historical list of every entry ever made and allows them to be changed and/or deleted.
Statistical Page with Bar Graphs:
● Persistence can break down your stats in numerous ways and shows you a bar chart of daily or weekly progress.
● Set local reminder notifications to be reminded at a certain time that more work needs to be done towards a goal.
● Persistence shows a badge notification number that shows how many goals and habits have remaining work to accomplish.
● Detailed user guide that covers every aspect of the application.
“That which we persist in doing becomes easier to do, not that the nature of the thing has changed but that our power to do has increased.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Delve – a new way to search the web and extract the information you need
Simply enter a website address to seamlessly extract links, images and emails.
Interactively identify pages with chosen keywords and dig deeper into any chosen website.
Key features ————————————
– Perform live real time search
– Search for specific keywords
– List all internal and external links
– List all images
– List all emails
– Directly browse links and images within Delve
– Email directly from Delve
User Interface ————————————
– Simple user interface
– Compatible with all iPhones and iPads
– Portrait (iPhone and iPad) and Landscape (iPad) modes
– Integrated web page viewer for links and images
– Simply click on extracted email to send message
– Search for pages with specific keywords within a target website
– Quickly find contact emails within any website
– Search for external website links
– In depth website search and analysis
– The perfect complement your internet searches by drilling down in any identified websites of interest
-DELVE- Inventing new ways to search the internet
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.