If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We’re approaching a time when car stereos are “smart” and connected, but many people still have old models with sound systems that offer a tremendous number of limitations. We all know that listening to terrestrial radio in the car simply isn’t an option — who wants to sit through 5 minutes of commercials every 8 minutes just to hear the same 12 songs play on repeat? Sirius XM is actually a fantastic alternative, but is it really worth paying yet another subscription each month when you already pay for a service like Spotify? There are even free versions of services like Pandora and Spotify, so why pay at all?
If you have a car without Bluetooth or an aux-in port, there’s still a simple way to stream music, podcasts and anything else you want: Meet the GOgroove FlexSMART X2 Bluetooth In-Car FM Transmitter.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- The X2 is equipped with On-Board Volume, Play Settings, & Phone Controls. Works for Apple , Samsung , HTC , LG , Sony , Motorola , Nokia , ASUS , Microsoft & More Smartphones , Tablets & MP3 Players!
- Now featuring Multipoint Bluetooth Connectivity – pair 2 devices simultaneously so you can take calls & stream audio from either! Trade off DJ’ing and have both your personal & business phones synced!
- A built-in microphone with enhanced voice detection makes hands-free calls easy – plug-in, sync your phone, and you’re ready to talk!
- The compact design and flexible neck ensure an ideal fit in nearly any vehicle, while a universal USB charge port lets you power up your device while talking or streaming music!
- FREE 3 YEAR WARRANTY – TECH SPECS: Bluetooth Version: V2.1 / Bluetooth Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, & AVRCP / Frequency Range: 88.1 – 107.9 MHz / Input: DC 12V (Vehicle Power) / USB Output: 5V 1A max
Does it work? a 4.2-star rating with more than 7,800 customer reviews suggests that it does indeed.
GOgroove’s X2 is typically $39.99 but we have a special coupon code that will knock the price down to $29.99 this week.
GOgroove FlexSMART X2 Bluetooth In-Car FM Transmitter: Normally $39.99, now just $29.99 with coupon code X2SAVE10 (expires 2/14).
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.