If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you own a Fire TV Stick or an All-new Fire TV from Amazon, you’re about to meet your new favorite accessory. The iPazzPort Bluetooth Mini Keyboard comes with a sleeve that lets you secure it to the back of your Alexa voice remote, adding a full QWERTY keyboard so you never have to hunt and peck again. In fact, it even works in the dark thanks to the built-in LED backlighting. It’s a game-changer for any Fire TV user, and it’s only $21 on Amazon.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- [iPazzPort 2017 Updated Version Backlit Keyboard] Mini bluetooth keyboard with LED backlit for convenient operation in dark room, Just need to press FN + Caps to turn on/off.
- [Standard QWERTY Fire Stick Remote Keyboard] Mini size handheld remote keyboard with qwerty guarantees smooth input, allows you to easily enter text for searches comfortable for handheld
- [Easy To Use]- Easy to use, three steps to connect keyboard with fire stick or new fire tv. Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/mS0ZzQok0NQ
- [Built-in Li-ion Battery] Rechargable Li-ion Battery that with longer standby time long working hours, convenient USB charging and no need to open the lid to install battery now.
- [Please Note] On YouTube Search,YouTube on screen keyboard only support Arrow keys and the Enter key function to navigate,not allowing input;The Backspace key acts like a return key and takes to the previous page; The same issue with other keyboards.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.