If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Remember how annoyed you were after you cut the cord when you realized that you were going to lose your DVR? And remember how upset you got when you found out you would need a separate OTA antenna for each TV so you could get live network TV in 1080p full HD for free? Well guess what: there’s a single device that lets you kill both of those birds with the same stone. The SiliconDust HDHomeRun CONNECT is a DVR box that’s made specifically for OTA TV. Beyond that, it can also stream live TV to two devices simultaneously anywhere in your home, so you can cut down on the number of antennas you need. It’s compatible with just about any box you might have connected to your TV, including gadgets like video game consoles, Apple TVs, and Fire TVs. Heck, it can even stream live TV to your iPhone, Android phone, or laptop. Clip the 5% on-site coupon to get it at its lowest price in months.
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- Cut the cable and cut monthly fees; Watch live HDTV on up to 2 devices simultaneously on your wired network
- Works with our HDHomeRun DVR software so you can watch, pause and record
- Expand the number of tuners with multiple HDHomeRun devices; Will stream HD via WiFi on an 802.11ac router or SD on an 802.11n compatible router
- Watch and record in full 1080p resolution where available
- HDHomeRun streams to DLNA compatible devices on your network; TV Antenna required
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.