If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you don’t have a dash camera at this point, we have good news and bad news. The bad news is that you’re crazy — recording your driving can prove you weren’t at fault in the event of an accident and save you thousands in insurance premiums. The good news is that you can catch this sale on Amazon, which drops the price of the Garmin Dash Cam 35 from now through the end of the day on September 10.
Some key details:
- FORWARD COLLISION WARNING – Alerts if you drive too close to the car ahead1 (Dash Cam 35 only).
- RED LIGHT & SPEED CAMERA WARNINGS – Alerts you to nearby red light cameras or speed cameras2 (Dash Cam 35 only).
- INCIDENT DETECTION – G-Sensor automatically saves footage of incidents on impact.
- SNAPSHOT – Allows you to take still images, from inside or outside your vehicle, to capture close-up collision damage.
- DASH CAM PLAYER – Play back footage right on the display, or use our free Dash Cam Player to review later on your computer.
Bonus deal — Amazon also has a great Garmin navigator on sale this week:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.