If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Slow cookers and multi-cookers are insanely popular right now, and we share deals on plenty of different models here on the site. There are plenty of fancy ones out there, but I personally like to keep things simple. That’s why I use the Crock-Pot 6-Quart Programmable Cook & Carry Slow Cooker with Digital Timer, which is on sale right now on Amazon for just $35. It doesn’t have all the bells and whistles that more expensive models have, but that also means less time messing with settings and more time doing other things while my Crock-Pot works its magic. It’s gotten to the point where I’m upset when I cook meals that don’t involve this awesome slow cooker. Grab one now while it’s discounted and you’ll see what I mean.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- 6-quart Cook & Carry Slow Cooker serves 7+ people. Dimensions: L:16.5 inches x H: 10.4 inches x W: 11.4 inches
- Digital countdown control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours; shifts to Warm setting automatically once cook time completes
- Easy-to-use locking lid featuring lid gasket provides extra seal for less mess on-the-go
- Removable oval stoneware is stylish for any table.All Crock-Pot Slow Cooker removable crockery inserts (without lid) may be used safely in the microwave and the oven set up to 400°F. If you own another slow cooker brand, please refer to your owner’s manual for specific crockery cooking medium tolerances
- Works on 240 Watts at 120V A.C. and 60Hz
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.