If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
A split second mistake can end up costing you a small fortune if you slip and drop your iPhone and it’s not protected by a solid case. Just any case isn’t always going to cover you. Even the cases Apple sells in the Apple Store don’t really offer the kind of protection you need to be safe — and let’s not forget that Apple charges a ridiculous amount of money for its cases. Check this deal out instead: The Armorbox Dual Layer Hybrid Full-body Protective Case for Apple’s iPhone 6/6s is now just $11.99 on Amazon with free express shipping.
Here are the key details from Amazon’s product page:
- Designed Specifically for Apple iPhone 6s 4.7 Inch 2015 Release or iPhone 6s 5.7 Inch 2015 / iPhone 6 2014 Release
- Polycarbonate hard shell with flexible TPU inner core dual layer protection from drops and scratches
- Front protective cover for Apple iPhone 6 with built-in screen protector
- Advanced protection technology: dotted-pattern Layout TPU core for maximized shock absorption
- Precise cut and design; Easy access to all ports, sensors, speakers, cameras and all iPhone features
Armorbox Dual Layer Hybrid Full-body Protective Case for Apple’s iPhone 6/6s: $11.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.