If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
No one likes writing that check to their cable company each month. Even if you’ve cut the cord and shaved a huge chunk of cash off your bill each month by ditching pay TV, you still have to pay $40, $50, $60 or even more for high-speed internet service. You can’t live without broadband, but you can certainly live without that steep bill. Well what if we told you that you can shave between $96 and $120 off your cable bill each and every month with one simple purchase? Pick up a TP-Link DOCSIS 3.0 High Speed Cable Modem on Amazon and return your leased modem to your ISP. Once you do, you’ll trim a monthly modem rental fee of either $8 or $10 off your bill.
Some highlights from the product page:
- Eliminate your cable modem monthly rental fee. Item is Cable modem only and Frustration Free Packaging.
- Great for Comcast Xfinity Internet Extreme 150, TWC 100M, Cox Cable Premier, and Brighthouse 100. Also works with other major cable operators including Charter, Cablevision, WoW and more
- Channel bonding of up to 8 downstream and 4 upstream channels, provide data rates up to 343Mbps for download and 143Mbps for upload
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem provides 8X faster download speed than DOCSIS 2.0 for an ultra-fast performance
- CableLabs certified DOCSIS 3.0 backwards compatible to DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 provides users comprehensive network compatibility. Supports IPv4 and IPv6 – the latest Internet standard. Industry-leading 2-year warranty and unlimited 24/7 technical support
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.