If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Best Buy will be the first to showcase the PlayStation 4 Pro in stores, the company said on Tuesday, but that’s not the only exciting announcement from the retailer. The company has prepared various deals for gamers, including $100 off any smartphone. If you’ve been looking for an iPhone 7 deal, now’s a good chance to try to score one for a lower price by taking advantage of Best Buy’s new promo.
The gaming-related sale requires you to be a member of the Gamers Club Unlocked program. That’s pretty much everything you need to qualify.
The members will have access to a variety of deals from November 3rd through November 4th. Here’s what’s in store for you:
- $100 gift card when you purchase and activate any smartphone (in-store only)
- Save on select TVs, including 4K TVs with HDR – For example, $150 off a 55-inch Hisense 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR (now $549.99) – here’s Amazon offer for the same TV
- Save on select UHD discs and DVDs – For example, $10 off on X-Men: Apocalypse UHD Blu-ray (Now $19.99)
- Save $50 on Rock Band 4 Band-in-a-Box Bundle (Now $119.99)
- Save $250 on a 2-tap Insignia Keg (Now $399.99)
On top of that, you also get 20% off new games, and — if you’re lucky — a chance to play with the PlayStation 4 Pro before it becomes available.
This Saturday, from 1-5 PM local time, 30 Best Buy locations across the country will have PlayStation 4 Pro demos, five days before it launches — check out this link to find a store near you included in the promotion.
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.