If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Best Buy will be the first to showcase the PlayStation 4 Pro in stores, the company said on Tuesday, but that’s not the only exciting announcement from the retailer. The company has prepared various deals for gamers, including $100 off any smartphone. If you’ve been looking for an iPhone 7 deal, now’s a good chance to try to score one for a lower price by taking advantage of Best Buy’s new promo.
DON’T MISS: You probably shouldn’t buy a new MacBook Pro right now
The gaming-related sale requires you to be a member of the Gamers Club Unlocked program. That’s pretty much everything you need to qualify.
The members will have access to a variety of deals from November 3rd through November 4th. Here’s what’s in store for you:
- $100 gift card when you purchase and activate any smartphone (in-store only)
- Save on select TVs, including 4K TVs with HDR – For example, $150 off a 55-inch Hisense 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR (now $549.99) – here’s Amazon offer for the same TV
- Save on select UHD discs and DVDs – For example, $10 off on X-Men: Apocalypse UHD Blu-ray (Now $19.99)
- Save $50 on Rock Band 4 Band-in-a-Box Bundle (Now $119.99)
- Save $250 on a 2-tap Insignia Keg (Now $399.99)
On top of that, you also get 20% off new games, and — if you’re lucky — a chance to play with the PlayStation 4 Pro before it becomes available.
This Saturday, from 1-5 PM local time, 30 Best Buy locations across the country will have PlayStation 4 Pro demos, five days before it launches — check out this link to find a store near you included in the promotion.