If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- Amazon’s best-selling MagiCare KN95 face masks for less than $1 each and best-selling 3-ply coronavirus face masks for 50¢ each have been our readers’ most-ordered products of the week by far.
- Those are quite popular for obvious reasons right now, but there have also been some great deals on popular gadgets that propelled them onto Amazon’s best-sellers list this week.
- Here, we’ll tell you about Amazon’s 5 best-selling selling electronics devices of the week so you can check them out before these great deals are done.
Our readers have been swarming Amazon to pick up best-selling coronavirus face masks for $0.50 each and MagiCare KN95 face masks, which have been flying off Amazon’s shelves by the thousands because they’re down to the lowest price we’ve ever seen. It’s pretty obvious why face masks are so popular right now, given everything that’s going on across the country. The CDC says that we all need to wear face coverings whenever we leave our homes and that will continue to be the case for the foreseeable future.
Aside from hand sanitizers, face masks, and other items that help prevent COVID-19 infections, electronics are still quite popular among our readers as well. For example, Apple’s insanely popular AirPods Pro are top sellers since they’re discounted right now at Amazon, and both AirPods 2 models are on sale as well. Tons of Bose headphones and wireless speakers are discounted this week as well. None of those products are popular enough to make Amazon’s top-5 list this week though, so let’s take a look at which gadgets and accessories made the cut.
5. Roku Streaming Stick+
The $60 Roku Streaming Stick+ with 4K resolution and HDR is on sale for an all-time low price of just $39 right now, propelling it onto Amazon’s top 5 chart for the week. Shipping times are already beginning to slip though, so definitely grab one on sale while you still can.
4.Fire 7 Tablet
At just $50, the Fire 7 Tablet might be the best value in tablets for anyone who isn’t insistant on getting an iPad. This week, it’s on sale for just $34.99!
3. Fire TV Stick
In the #3 spot once again this week is the Fire TV Stick, which comes with a free year of Food Network Kitchen right now. If you have a smaller TV or you simply don’t care about having support for 4K resolution, this is one of the best streaming media players money can buy.
2. Echo Dot
The $50 Echo Dot is always a best-seller at Amazon and a big part of the reason why is because it often goes on sale for even less than the $50 asking price. Head over to Amazon now and you’ll find Dots on sale for $39.99 each when you buy two with the code DOT2PK.
2. Fire TV Stick 4K
In the #1 spot this week, we have the Fire TV Stick 4K that’s probably the best streaming media device Amazon has ever made, in terms of value. It’s on sale for $34.99 this week, which means you can get this big upgrade for even less than the entry-level model costs!
- 1 Amazon eGift Card
- 2 Smart plug, Gosund Mini Wifi Outlet Works with Alexa, Google Home, No Hub Required, Remote Cont…
- 3 Queen Mattress Pad Cover Cooling Mattress Topper Pillow Top with Down Alternative Fill (8-21”…
- 4 Ultrean Air Fryer, 4.2 Quart (4 Liter) Electric Hot Air Fryers Oven Oilless Cooker with LCD Dig…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.