If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple makes wired headphones called EarPods, and it makes cord-free headphones called AirPods. Have you ever found yourself wishing that the company also sold wireless headphones that were connected to each other like normal Bluetooth earbuds? You could buy a special strap like this one, or you could just forget the AirPods and get the TNSO Bluetooth Headphones instead. They look exactly like Apple’s earbuds but with a cord connecting them, they have an impressive 4.3-star rating on Amazon, and they only cost $24 with free Prime shipping.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
* Bluetooth 4.1 ensures crisp, skip-free stereo sound. Enjoy clear hands-free calls with the build-in mic from up to 33-feet away. CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology ensures that perfect sound is delivered to your ears each time.
* Deliver clear and immersive sound on-the-go. Listen to music for up to 6 hours on a single charge. and the standby time can last to 180 hours,it is a Incredible Playtime
* The uniquely designed ear hooks fit your ears snug, soft smooth silicone gel surface have comfortable wearing without falling out. Perfect for running,exercise,fitness,all outdoor sports.
* Experience the power and simplicity of Bluetooth 4.1. Instant, energy-efficient, cable-free connection for reliable audio streaming from almost any device at a range of up to 10m (33ft).
* The volume, sound, song selection and telephone controls are all right on the wireless Bluetooth earbuds. Perfect for answering calls or listening.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.