If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Is there anything Alexa can’t do at this point? Amazon’s awesome virtual personal assistant can do everything from setting the temperature in your house to watering your lawn, and now there’s another awesome skill you can add to the list: Alexa can feed your cat or dog. The Petnet SmartFeeder is a brilliant gadget that can automatically feed your pet on a schedule, and it can be controlled from your smartphone. Now, Alexa has been added to the list of ways to feed your dog or cat! Just say the magic words and the SmartFeeder will spit out the perfect portion for your pup or kitty.
Here are some more key details from the product page:
- 2017 New and improved SmartFeeder features include a stronger feeding wheel, better bowl connection and relocated charging port so the SmartFeeder sits flush with the wall.
- All purchases include a free SmartFeeder Ramp designed for kibbles that need help sliding into the bowl. (claim yours at Petnet.io)
- Using the Petnet App you can personalize food portions and automate your pet’s meal schedule.
- Get notifications for meals served, low food, delivery updates and more.
Sign-up for SmartDelivery and have your pet’s food delivered. **SmartDelivery is still in beta and not all food recipes are available yet.
- Power: Built-in rechargeable battery, chew-resistant USB cable and U.S. A/C adapter
- Food: Dispenses portions of 1/16 – 1 1/2 cups / Securely stores 5lbs – 7lbs of dry food in hopper / Made for kibbles sizes 1/8″ – 5/8″ in diameter – works best with round kibble
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.