If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- The new 4th-generation August Wi-Fi Smart Lock is now the best-selling new lock on Amazon’s site — not just the best-selling new smart lock, but the #1 product in the entire home lock category.
- In addition to all of the standard features you would expect from any smart lock, this latest August model also adds several unique features as well as compatibility with all three of the top voice assistants in the world: Alexa, Google Assistant, and even Siri.
- For a limited time, the new August Wi-Fi Smart Lock is discounted at Amazon, making now the perfect time to see why this is the new smart lock that everyone is talking about.
August is a rare example of a company that helped popularize a new product category back when it was first emerging, and yet is still one of the top brands in that category now. What makes August smart locks so successful, you ask? We think it boils down to three main things.
First, August smart locks are wonderfully simple to install. The outer portion of your deadbolt with the key stays in place, and only the inner portion of your lock gets swapped out. Second, August locks are secure and reliable, and the company is constantly improving them with refinements and new features. And third, August’s locks are very affordable compared to the competition — and that’s especially true today.
The 4th-generation August Wi-Fi Smart Lock is the latest and greatest lock in the company’s catalog. It has all the features that people love from earlier August models, plus it has some new additions like compatibility with all three top voice assistants, including Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri. This model has a new, refined design that is still instantly recognizable as an August lock, and it’s still just as easy to install as ever.
August’s newest lock is the #1 best-selling new lock on Amazon right now, and that includes both smart locks and traditional locks. It’s also on sale at a discount today for the first time ever, so it’s the perfect time to check it out.August Wi-Fi, (4th Generation) Smart Lock – Fits Your Existing Deadbolt in Minutes, Silver List Price:$229.99 Price:$236.55 You Save:$40.00 (17%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the bullet points that August supplied on its Amazon product page:
- A key that works everywhere. Lock the front door. And unlock it. From anywhere.
- Connected right out of the box. August Wi-Fi Smart Lock requires no additional bridge to connect to Wi-Fi, so you get full voice and remote access functionality without the fuss. Requires 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Upgrade your existing lock. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt on the inside of your door – so you can continue to use your existing keys.
- Never fumble for your keys again. Auto-unlock detects when you arrive and unlocks the door. Enable auto-lock to lock when the door closes.
- Send secure keys to friends, family, or people you trust instantly, all from the August app. Cancel access any time.
- The 4th generation smart lock from August, now 45% smaller.
- Control your door with your voice: Works with all three voice assistants – Siri, Alexa, and the Google Assistant – use your voice to control your door – such as lock/unlock or check the status of your door.
- Always know who comes and goes with an activity feed. See exactly what time guests and loved ones enter and leave your home, with August’s activity feed right on your app.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.