If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The Arlo Pro 2 Battery-Powered Wireless Home Security Camera is Arlo’s best cord-free home cam unless you want to mortgage your house and pay for Arlo Ultra 4K cameras. Of course, the Pro 2 models are also pretty pricey and that’s why people often opt for older versions instead. If you head over to Amazon right now though, you won’t pay anywhere close to the $220 you’d normally have to pay for an Arlo Pro 2. Instead, you can pick them up for $152.99 per camera!Arlo (VMC4030P-100NAS) Pro 2 - Add-on Camera, Rechargeable, Night Vision, Indoor/Outdoor, HD Vi… Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- 100% Wire-free – Free of power cords and wiring hassles
- 1080p HD – High quality video with sharper and brighter details
- Activity Zones – Highlight areas in your camera’s view where you want to receive motion alerts (Available when plugged in and used indoors)
- Optional 24/7 Continuous Video Recording – Upgrade to keep nonstop recordings in the cloud (Available when plugged in and used indoors)
- 3-Second Look Back – Capture activity 3 seconds before a triggered event (Available when plugged in and used indoors)
- Works with Amazon Alexa/Echo Show/Fire TV/Google Assistant – View your live video with a simple voice command. Works with IFTTT, Samsung SmartThings, and more.Wireless range:300+ feet line of sight
- Arlo Smart adds powerful intelligence to your Arlo cameras. Customize alerts to detect people, specific zones, and contact emergency responders right from your smartphone’s lock screen (optional service, includes 1-month trial)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.