If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Three new Mac computers were released by Apple late last year that are powered by the groundbreaking new M1 processor. The M1 MacBook Pro has been on sale for a while now at Amazon, and you can still save a whopping $150 on the 256GB version and the 512GB model. Those deals both match all-time low prices, so you really can’t go wrong with either option. Of course, if you’re looking for a desktop instead of a laptop, you can get the same lightning-fast performance at a fraction of the price.
In addition to those terrific deals, Apple’s new M1 Mac mini just got its biggest discount ever at Amazon, slashing the price to as little as $599.99 for the first time.
Today's Top Deal Amazon shoppers are obsessed with the $30 gadget that lets you open your garage with your smartphone or voice! Price:$29.98 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission Available from Amazon BGR may receive a commission
There is absolutely no question whatsoever that Apple blew people’s minds late last year when it unveiled its new M1 chipset and the three new Mac computers it powers. If you really think about it, nearly every last detail surrounding the iPhone 12 leaked long before Apple’s launch event, so the M1 unveiling might have been Apple’s most exciting event of 2020. The Mac is exciting again! Apple’s new M1 is lightning-fast and packed full of technology that makes many rival processors look ancient by comparison. Early adopters have been blown away by the M1’s performance, and now you have the opportunity to save some money when you find out for yourself how impressive the M1 is.
The next-gen M1 MacBook Pro has been on sale at a discount for a while over at Amazon, and you can still save a whopping $150 if you grab one today. But now, in addition to that fantastic deal, you can also save a bunch of money on Apple’s only M1-powered desktop computer.
We’re obviously talking about the M1 Mac mini, which has now been discounted to its lowest price ever at Amazon.
Amazon has been discounting the new Mac mini with 256GB of SSD storage for a while now, though $50 off is the best you can expect to get. Is that really enough storage for you though? The larger 512GB capacity model is a bit more expensive thanks to its $899 retail price, but Amazon is offering an incredible deal if you pick one up today. A $50 discount and an extra $49.01 taken off at checkout slash this phenomenal desktop computer to just $799.99!
You should definitely hurry up and grab one before Amazon’s sale ends. Trust us, you’ll be glad you did.
Here are Apple’s bullet points from the Mac Mini listing on Amazon:
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- 8-core CPU packs up to 3x faster performance to fly through workflows quicker than ever*
- 8-core GPU with up to 6x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games*
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- Advanced cooling system sustains breakthrough performance
- Next-generation Wi-Fi 6 for faster connectivity
- Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports, one HDMI 2. port, two USB-A ports, and Gigabit Ethernet
- macOS Big Sur with a bold new design and major app updates for Safari, Messages, and Maps
- 1 Apple AirPods Pro
- 2 Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear, Hifi Stereo Wireless Headset, Built-in Microphone, Soft…
- 3 myQ Chamberlain Smart Garage Door Opener - Wireless & Wifi garage hub with Smartphone Control,…
- 4 4K Drone, EACHINE EX5 GPS Mini Drone with 4K UHD Camera for Adults 5G GHz WiFi FPV Floadbale Dr…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.