If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Remember the wireless charging pad Apple announced a year ago and then never released? Well, word on the street is it’ll finally launch next month when Apple releases its new 2018 iPhone models. And when it finally does launch, it’ll apparently cost a whopping $200. Forget that noise. The FACEVER 2 in 1 Qi Wireless Charging Pad is a single sleek wireless charger that can charge your iPhone and your Apple Watch at the same time. It even supports 7.5W fast wireless charging. But the best part is the price: While Apple is expected to charge $200 for its AirPower wireless charger, this model costs $35!FACEVER 2 in 1 Qi Wireless Charging Pad, Fast Charger Compatible with iWatch Apple Watch Series… Price:$34.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are some key details from the product page:
- 2in1 Charger: Can charge your Apple watch and iPhone X, iPhone 8 /8 Plus, or other qi-enabled devices at the same time
- Compatible with: Apple watch series 3/series 2(Note: can not suit for Apple watch series 1), iPhone X, iPhone 8 /8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8 /S8 Plus /S7 /S7 edge /S6 edge+ /Note 8 /Note 5, Nexus 5/6/7, and other qi-enabled devices
- Portable: Portable charging station, just left down your enabled qi wireless charging devices, and it will start charged.
- Support fast charge: can experience fast charge Apple 7.5W and Samsung 10W function, with connect QC2.0 and QC3.0 chargers attached QC standard protocol(Metal attachments or credit cards will interfere with charging.)
- Safety: Certified by CE, FCC & RoHS, ensure your complete safety and reliability
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.