If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple’s $350 Link Bracelet for the Apple Watch is gorgeous but, umm, it costs $350. You can get a brand new Apple Watch for less than that! If you want a steel bracelet with a look that’s almost identical for far less money, the Surace Stainless Steel Link Bracelet Replacement for Apple Watch is just what the doctor ordered. There are two different sizes, one that fits every 38mm or 40mm Apple Watch and another that fits any 42mm or 44mm model. Definitely check it out!Surace Stainless Steel Link Bracelet Replacement for Apple Watch Band 40mm Series 4 Series 5 wi… Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission Surace Stainless Steel Link Bracelet Replacement for Apple Watch Bands 44mm Series 4 Series 5 S… Price:$21.49 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Refined buffing and brushed metal surface process gives the silver stainless steel its distinctive finish, chain all blend into one harmonious whole, noble, luxurious yet understated.
- Crafted from anodized 304L stainless steel, provides smooth touch feeling, wear-resisting, high hardness, anti-rust.
- Butterfly buckle folds neatly within the strap, with simple dual side release button, easy to close and open, safely keep the band on your wrist.
- Up to 10 links can be removed, add and remove links with removal pin included in the package, fits 5.67-7.87inches (144-200 mm) wrists.
- 18 month conditionally refund or resend with any quality problems, life-time friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.