If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple’s metal Link Bracelet is stunning, but it’s very expensive at a whopping $350. Yikes! If you want a look that’s almost identical without having to pony up so much cash, there’s a great option you should definitely check out. The Surace Stainless Steel Link Bracelet for Apple Watch looks exactly like Apple’s official Link bracelet from the front, and the clasp on the back is just a bit different. You won’t mind having a different clasp on the back when you see how much less expensive this model is than the official one from Apple: Instead of paying $350, you’ll only pay $21!Surace Stainless Steel Link Bracelet Replacement for Apple Watch Band 40mm Series 4 Series 5 wi… Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission Surace Stainless Steel Link Bracelet Compatible with Apple Watch Band 44mm 42mm with Butterfly… Price:$21.49 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Refined buffing and brushed metal surface process gives the black stainless steel its distinctive finish, chain all blend into one harmonious whole, noble, luxurious yet understated.
- Crafted from anodized 304L stainless steel,provides smooth touch feeling, wear-resisting, high hardness, anti-rust.
- Butterfly buckle folds neatly within the strap, with simple dual side release button, easy to close and open, safely keep the band on your wrist.
- Up to 10 links can be removed, add and remove links with removal pin included in the package, fits 5.67-7.87inches (144-200 mm) wrists.
- 18 month conditionally refund or resend with any quality problems, life-time friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.