If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- One might think that being a loyal Apple customer and using multiple products from the same manufacturer would mean you only need to carry one cable with you when you travel, but that’s not the case at all.
- Apple’s iPhones use a Lightning cable, newer iPad Pro models need a USB-C charger, and the Apple Watch has a special proprietary wireless charging disc.
- Wouldn’t it be great if Apple would make up its mind already so you can carry a single charging cable with you? Thanks to the UOEOS 2 in 1 Charging Cable, you don’t have to wait for Apple to unify its products.
The integration between Apple’s various device lines is too great for me to pass up, and that’s why all my main gadgets are made by Apple. I have a MacBook Air laptop, an iPad Pro tablet, an iPhone 11 Pro smartphone, and an Apple Watch Series 4 to go with it. They integrate wonderfully indeed on the software side of things, but there’s also a downside to going all-Apple for my mobile and computer needs. Despite the fact that all four of these devices are made by Apple, and despite the fact that three of them are mobile devices, I have to carry four different chargers with me in order to charge them all. Can you believe it?
Apple’s MacBooks use high-power USB-C chargers and the new iPad Pro tablets use a slightly less powerful USB-C charger. Then I need a Lightning cable or a wireless charging pad for my iPhone, plus the proprietary wireless charging disc that comes with the Apple Watch. It’s very annoying, but now there’s finally a way to cut down on the number of cables you need to carry with you. If you’re an Apple fan, you definitely need to check out the UOEOS 2 in 1 Charging Cable.
This awesome cable has one connector on the bottom that you can plug into any USB wall charger or USB-C charger thanks to an adapter that’s attached to the cable. Then on the other end, you’ll find both a Lightning connector for your iPhone and a wireless charging disc for your Apple Watch. It’s awesome, it’s definitely a must-have for any Apple fan, and it’s only $12 with free Amazon Prime shipping!Price:$11.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are some of the important notes you’ll find on Amazon’s product page:
- Upgraded Version 2 in 1 USB Cable: It is designed to charge your Watch & Phone at the same time using only one USB cable.add the new OTG function.it included 2 ports: USB A/TYPE C port.fit most device. Largely avoided the disorder of many chargers and many cables at hand. Just plug it into your device and enjoy quickly charging.
- 2 in 1 Fit Models: The 2 in 1 cable is compatible with Phone 11/Pro/XS/MAX/XS/XR/X/8/7/6, Apple Watch Series 1/2/3/4/5 (supports the newest watchOS 6.1), iPad mini-series 1/2/3/4, iPad 4/Air 2/Air. Broad compatibility to meet the different model requirements of your friends and families.
- Fast Charging: It can provide 2.5W output power for your Watch and 10W output for Phone. This 2 in 1 charger Only needs about 3 hours to fully charge your device [Please use QC2.0/3.0 adapter (NOT included) to enjoy fast charging]
- Convenient and Easy: The charger for iPhone and Apple Watch is convenient to charge iWatch iPhone at the same time. To get a better experience, we would like you to take off the Apple Watch case and use the recommended adapter(5V 1. 5A).
- Satisfaction: This OTG iPhone/Apple Watch charger cable has 4.9ft/1.5m length. Built-in over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature protection offers you a safe environment for your watch and iPhone charger. Any problem we will deal with it for you within 24 hours.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.