If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We don’t know how it’s back, but all that matters is the fact that it’s back: Amazon has once again slashed the prices of current-generation iPad tablets to Black Friday prices. That means an all-time low of only $249.99 for an Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 32GB), which is a discount of nearly $80 or 24%. If you need more storage, you can save a whopping $100 on the Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 128GB) and get one for only $329.Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 32GB) - Silver (Previous Model) Price:$249.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 128GB) - Silver (Previous Model) Price:$329.00 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- 9. 7-inch Retina display
- A10 Fusion chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP back camera and 1. 2MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Two speaker audio
- 802. 11ac Wi-Fi and LTE cellular data
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.