If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- Instant Pots are always so popular ahead of the holidays, and Amazon’s best-selling Instant Pot has a huge discount right now.
- There’s another awesome kitchen gadget you need to check out, too: The $200 Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker is down to an all-time low of $139.
- Want to save even more money? The upgraded Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker Pro is on sale for $199 instead of $400.
The magic of sous vide cooking was known only to people willing to visit overpriced restaurants owned by famous chefs as recently as just a few short years ago. These days, however, sous vide cooking has grown quite popular in the restaurant industry and in homes across America. Thanks to the advent of affordable sous vide cookers designed for home use, anyone and everyone can cook up delicious sous vide dishes in the comfort of their own homes.
Now, you can save up to $200 on sous vide machines from one of the hottest names in the industry.Today's Top Deal Apple AirPods 2 are down to Amazon's lowest price of 2021 List Price:$159.00 Price:$119.00 You Save:$40.00 (25%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission Available from Amazon BGR may receive a commission
Anova was one of the first brands to popularize at-home sous vide cooking machines, and it’s still one of the top companies to this day. The best always comes at a price, however, and Anova’s latest models can cost as much as $400.
The Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker Pro is worth every penny at that price, of course, thanks to its fantastic feature set and impressive accuracy. Snag one right now on Amazon, however, and you’ll pay an all-time low price of just $199! That’s a truly incredible deal for the best sous vide cooker that Anova has ever made.
Want to spend even less? You’ll also find a fantastic deal on Amazon for the mid-range Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker. This best-seller retails for $200 and that’s how much you’ll pay at most retailers right now, but Amazon has slashed the price to just $139 for a limited time. That’s about what you would expect to pay for an entry-level sous vide cooker from a no-name brand, which is pretty crazy when you consider that Anova is the best in the business.
These deals have been available at Amazon since Black Friday and there’s a good chance they’ll disappear after Christmas. In other words, it’s now or never!
Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker Pro – $199
- Our most powerful sous vide: powerful and durable enough to meet the demands of a restaurant kitchen, yet compact enough for the home chef, The Anova precision cooker Pro is the most substantial sous vide Circulator in our lineup. The Pro is able to heat up to 100L of water when in a covered container, and run for a minimum of 10,000 hours straight without shutting down. Constructed with stainless steel, the Anova Pro is drop tested and IPX-7 rated; drop the device on the floor or dunk it underwater, and you can keep on cooking No problem
- Easy to use: simply attach the precision cooker to your own pot or container, fill the pot or container with water, add your food in a sealed bag, and cook manually with the built-in controls or with the Anova app
- Customer experience: designed in San Francisco, CA. Anova delivers thousands of sous vide recipes for free in the Anova app, created for cooks of every skill level by award-winning chefs and home cooks alike
Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker – $139
- PERFECT RESULTS EVERY TIME: Never over or undercook your food again. The Anova Precision Cooker sous vide (pronounced “sue-veed”) circulates water at the exact temperature required for perfectly cooked meals, no matter what’s on your menu. Use the Anova App to access thousands of free recipes and monitor your cook from anywhere via your smartphone.
- WHAT TO COOK: Sous vide cooking guarantees the perfect level of doneness for nearly any food of your choosing. Chicken, fish, vegetables, eggs, beef, lamb, pork, and more are all ideal candidates for sous vide circulation. The ability to lock in flavor and moisture during the cooking process results in texture and taste that is second to none. Temperature Accuracy is +/- 0.1˚C (0.2˚F)
- NEW AND IMPROVED: Now with more power, faster heat-up times, and improved WiFi connection all in a smaller and more durable body, the Anova Precision Cooker is the perfect option for any home chef. It easily attaches to any stockpot or container with a fully adjustable clamp and is water-resistant for when accidents happen in the kitchen.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.