If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Anker’s Zolo brand makes some terrific headphones, and one of its most popular pairs just got a big upgrade. The Anker ZOLO Liberty True Wireless Earbuds still have the graphene drivers and comfortable design that made them great, but now they also have even longer battery life and Bluetooth 5. There’s a $10 coupon on the product page to celebrate the launch of this upgraded version, so grab a pair while they’re on sale!True Wireless Headphones, ZOLO Liberty [Upgraded] 8-Hour Playtime (100 Hours with Charging Case… List Price:$69.95 Price:$69.00 You Save:$20.00 (29%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Graphene-coated drivers: Produce precision oscillation for superior sound across the entire frequency range.
- Truly-wireless headphones: Let you listen to your favorite tracks with Bluetooth connectivity, so you won’t be held back by wires.
- Bluetooth 4.2 interface: Enables simple wireless pairing with your Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Rechargeable battery: Offers up to 3.5 hours of playtime on a single charge, boosted to 24 hours with the included charging case.
- Sweat-resistant: Provides protection from sweat, so you can easily wear headphones while working out.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.