If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple announced a new pair of true wireless Beats headphones yesterday that will cost $250 when they’re released this spring. We’ll pause for a moment so you can finish laughing. If you want a pair of headphones with a design that’s similar to the new Powerbeats Pro and you don’t mind a cord connecting the left and right earbuds, definitely check out the Anker SoundBuds Curve Wireless Headphones. They’re on sale for just $20.99 right now, which is less than 10% of what Apple is charging for its new Beats![Upgraded] Anker SoundBuds Curve Wireless Headphones, 18H Battery, IPX7 Waterproof Bluetooth He… Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- 【Loud And Clear】Superior sound quality with QualcommⓇ aptX™ audio and cVc noise cancellation technology for clear phone calls.
- 【Tailored To You】Customizable EarTips for the perfect everyday fit and additional EarWings to keep your headphones in place during tough workouts.
- 【Full Power】With 14 hours of talk time and 12.5 hours of music time you’ll need to recharge long before your headphones do. A 10-minute charge keeps you going for one hour.
- 【Superior Defense】Water-resistant casing and an impermeable nano-coating effectively protect internal components against liquids.
- 【What’s In The Box】SoundBuds Curve, Multiple EarTips (silicone and memory foam), EarWings, Cord Management Clip, Shirt Clip, Micro USB cable, PU Leather Carrying Pouch with Aluminium Carabiner, and our worry-free 18 month warranty and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.